We had an addition to our family July 3. Elizabeth was born 10 days early and healthy as a horse. I had been preparing for a natural birth with hypnobabies (hypnosis so I can manage the pain and have a shorter birth because I train myself to relax), and I will never do a natural birth again! I was in labor 31 hours and the pain was so bad I threw up the whole labor. So I'm proud of myself for doing it, but never again. Elizabeth is healthy and cuter than cute! She was 7lbs. 5 oz. 19 in. long. Brayten loves her and is always kissing her. He is so nice (as he would say).
Congrats Congrats! I am so excited for you and your family. She is beautiful. And go you for doing a natural birth too! I hope things are going smoothly for you and that she is adjusting well. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteShe is sooooo beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS :)
ReplyDeleteShe is SOOOO cute! I'm sorry that Hypnobirthing didn't work out like you had hoped. I guess the epidural is totally worth it ;) Brayten is so big! When things settle down for you we'll have to come visit. Just let us know when is good for you :) Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteMan, Charla, you look really, uh, uh, relieved--that's it--in that first picture. A wonderfully honest moment that tells volumes of what you had just gone through. Good for you. I'm so proud of you. -dad
ReplyDeleteCongrats Charla! Both your kids look great! Its been a long time. I hope all is well with you!
ReplyDelete-Krista Dye