




Well, we got family pictures taken from Steve Brough, my cousin and he did an amazing job!!! The color is incredible! Fall's my favorite season and he captured why perfectly.
I've been thinking, and after subtle hints from my family ("update your blog already") I've decided to try and use my blog as a journal. I've been terrible at writing down what's happening so hopefully this will work. We'll see.
So, for tonight's entry; Brayten ate vegetables for the first time (besides a salad he ate at Olive Garden when he was starving) last night! Carrots in a soup! Tonight I bribed him to eat broccoli and baked potatoes with candy after dinner. This is a miracle that he swallowed it. He was gagging a little throughout, and had a "this is disguisting" look on his face, but he choked it down. It helped to pretend that the food was a shark and his mouth was a tunnel that they wanted to go in. Whatever works!
Where were these taken? It is a perfect spot! And congrats on getting Brayten to eat veggies. We're still working on that...haha
ReplyDeleteNow you can get Spence to eat his veggies when you guys are here in Jan!
ReplyDeleteY'all look so cute!
ReplyDelete